Red Tomsk Mosque
The mosque was built in 1904 instead of a wood one. In 1907, it was accomplished by the madrasa. In 1931, the mosque was closed. To understand how the Soviet regime treated the religion, suffice to say, the mosque was used as a shop for liqueurs and spirits plant. The building was returned to the Muslims in 1990. In 2015, after the reconstruction, the mosque obtained its original design. This is the example of the triumph of lawful (Halal) over forbidden (Haram).